What is content marketing and how does it relate to real estate? Let us explain. If you take one thing away from any of these blog posts, remember this one thing. Content is king. Content is the cornerstone of any digital marketing campaign. Content is the material you distribute across your digital marketing. It’s very important to do research and have a content marketing plan. Digital Marketing Real estate can help you with this!
Your content will define your brand and should be consistent across all your channels. It starts with your website and spreads to social media, email marketing, and any other channels you choose to use. A proper content strategy is a strategic way to create content with the aim to build your brand, while also educating customers about the benefits of your products and services.
These are the benefits of content marketing;
- Grow awareness of your real estate business
- Recruit advocates for your brand
- Increase and improve search engine rankings (also known as SEO)
- Generate new business leads, nurture sales, prospects and convert customers
- Enhance understanding of your business propsotion
Qualities of highly effective content;
- If you can’t see why a cusomter would engage with your content or how it can help a potential buyer or seller – then it may not be worth creating.
- Does it address needs?
- Does your content address a buyer or seller’s needs?
- Is your content personalized?
- Does your content address your clients pain points?
- Does your content include a call to action (CTA)
- Effective content always has a CTA. As a Realtor, your clients need to know what action to take when they see your content. By giving your clients a specific CTA it allows you clients to understand exactly what you are selling or promoting.
- Is your content valuable?
- Do you have a website that simply has your listings? Or do you have a blog that explains how the selling and buying of houses works?
- Does your content present a solution?
- There is a lot of competition in real estate. Your content must demonstrate that not only can you help a client but also how you differ from other Realtors. What is your Unique selling point (USP)?
Content can be distributed by many different channels. One of the most important things to remember is consistency in your content. These are some of the ways to distribute your content and connect with your audience.
- White Pages
- Templates and checklists
- Interactive content
As a Realtor, your main goal is to create awareness of your services. By using a variety of different ways to distribute your content you can reach a wider audience.
Lastly, it’s important to give some consideration to brand storytelling. Stories are 22 times more memorable than just facts. Creating your content around a story not only helps with credibility but is also more authentic but also builds a personality for your business!